Boat InsuranceGet A Quote
What is boat owners Insurance?
Boat owners insurance is just like having car insurance. Boat insurance can insure against accidents while operating the boat, injuries, theft of personal items, safety and equipment items on the boat, electronics, damage to the boat, loss of the boat, and more. Plans vary by the type of boat, the insurer, and the extent of coverage you want. We provide boat insurance online quotes quickly and easily, so you can find a coverage plan that's right for you. Whether you own a yacht, fishing boat, sailboat, or even a houseboat, we can help you discover a boat insurance online quote that's right for you.
sail into the Sunset - Fully Covered
Your boat is full of memories. Whether you’re fond of finishing with your family or fishing buddies, going out for a sunset sail, or your home is literally on the water, you need insurance to protect your vessel. When the winds and waves come, you can rest assured knowing that your boat is covered. Talk to us today about your boat insurance online quote.
Boating Insurance Coverages
- Liability Coverage - pays for injuries and property damage to others as a result of a covered accident in which you are found to be legally liable. This may include pollution liability and wreckage removal depending on your policy.
- Collision Coverage - pays for damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, and trailer, along with the permanent and some portable boating equipment as a result of a covered accident with another boat or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage - covers damages to your boat, motor, trolling motor, trailer and some permanent and portable boating equipment that are the result of events other than collision. For example, this can include damage from fire, theft or storms.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Boater Coverage - Covers the insured for damages and bodily injury that you and any passenger of your boat sustain if injured in a covered accident involving an uninsured or underinsured boater. In some cases, accidents with a hit-and-run boater may also be included.
- Medical Payments - Cover medical expenses for the treatment of injuries that are incurred by you or your boat passengers while operating or occupying your boat.
- On-Water Towing and Labor Coverage - This coverage option pays for towing expenses and other emergency services up to pre-defined limits in the event your boat becomes disabled on the water.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage - Specific coverage to help pay for damage to fishing equipment while on your insured boat or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
- Personal Effects Coverage - pays replacement cost for damages or losses of your personal property while onboard or while being carried onto or off of your insured boat.
Get In Contact
Why wait? Contact us today to receive your online quote from the Insurance of America!