RV InsuranceGet A Quote
What is RV Insurance?
Accidents can happen while on the road. Whether you live full time in your RV, or part-time for vacations, you need our modern or classic RV insurance to ensure you're covered if something happens. If you’re hit by an uninsured driver, an animal wreaks havoc on your RV, your RV’s contents are damaged or stolen, someone is injured, or something else entirely, you can be covered through our various options.
Protect your memory maker
The RV is where memories are made. Modern or classic RV insurance should be the very first thing on your to-do list before hitting the road. Maybe you own a RV for summer camping with your kids, live in it year round, are a snowbird, or just love to hit the road. Whatever the case, your RV is where many of your best memories are made. Make sure your RV is protected and contact us today about modern or classic RV insurance.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s vehicle.
- Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s vehicle from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s vehicle not involving a collision with another vehicle (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
- Contents Coverage - Covers damage or loss of the contents of the recreational vehicle. Contents coverage is typically purchased at a set amount not to be exceeded in a claim payout.
Get In Contact
Why wait? Contact us today to receive your online quote from the Insurance of America!
To learn more about our Insurance America, LLC service areas, click on a state on our interactive map below.