Auto InsuranceGet A Quote
What Is Auto Insurance?
There are lots of factors to consider when choosing your auto insurance. We provide car insurance quotes in southeast Louisiana and the surrounding areas. Inadequate coverage can cause you and your family financial harm, leaving you responsible for bills that are higher than your coverage amount. Whatever type of plan you’re looking for, our team can help you find an affordable option and make educated decisions about the right auto insurance for your family.
It’s not if, but when.
Know you’re covered.
Studies have shown the average person can expect to be in three to four wrecks over their lifetime. You never know when a wreck will happen, but you can know that you’re covered when it does. More than just having insurance, you need to be confident that you have the right coverage plan. Talk to us today about car insurance quotes in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, and Texas. We are your preferred insurance agency and the place to get car insurance quotes in southeast Louisiana and beyond.
Auto Insurance Coverages
six different types of coverages are available:
- Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
Get In Contact
Why wait? Contact us today to receive your online quote from the Insurance of America!
To learn more about our Insurance America, LLC service areas, click on a state on our interactive map below.