Motorcycle InsuranceGet A Quote
What is motorcycle Insurance?
At Insurance America, we provide you with a free motorcycle insurance quote online, making it easier than ever to know your bike is insured. Motorcycle insurance can be basic or extensive, covering everything from loss of property to injuries and medical assistance.
rev up your adventure
Your motorcycle is the epitome of freedom. Whether you ride for a commute, or travel for adventure, your bike is like part of your family. Motorcycles come with a unique set of risks, meaning you need a unique coverage policy that will protect your bike year-round. At Insurance America, you can access your free motorcycle insurance quote today, helping you find an affordable plan that lets you ride with peace of mind. Your adventure is waiting— know that you’re fully covered when you set off.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
There are several different types of motorcycle insurance coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. The main coverages are:
- Accessory Coverage - Covers loss, theft, or damage to motorcycle accessories like saddlebags, custom handlebars, and OEM electronics.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage - Covers physical damage or loss of the motorcycle that is not the direct result of a moving vehicle collision.
- Collision Coverage - Pays for damage to an insured motorcycle when it hits or is hit by another car or object, or if the motorcycle overturns.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage - Pays damages for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense. This includes passengers riding on your motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage - Pays damages for physical damage resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical Payments Coverage - Pays medical expenses of the parties riding on the motorcycle involved in a motorcycle accident.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage - This is an extension of motorcycle insurance available in some states that covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages. PIP is designed to be paid without regard to legal liability.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage - Provides for a motorcycle operator to receive damages for any injury he or she receives from an uninsured, negligent driver. The coverage pays the difference between what the uninsured or underinsured driver can pay and what the injured operator would be entitled to as if the uninsured motorist had proper insurance
- Motorcycle Roadside Assistance Coverage - Roadside assistance and breakdown coverage to assist operators whose motorcycle has suffered a mechanical failure that leaves the operator stranded.
Get In Contact
Why wait? Contact us today to receive your online quote from the Insurance of America!
To learn more about our Insurance America, LLC service areas, click on a state on our interactive map below.